KAUMED Clinical Research Organization and is a Clinical Research Site Management Organization (SMO) located in Saudi Arabia County, Jeddah. Through strict adherence to ICH/GCP regulatory guidelines and ongoing training we provide cost effective management of Clinical Research Trials. KAU MED has operations facilities in Saudi Arabia and was established as a member of Wadi Jeddah Company by royal decree in March 2010 and fully owned by King Abdul-Aziz university located in Jeddah with an initial capitalization for Wadi Jeddah of 100 millions SR.
We pride ourselves on the high Quality principles that we operate by.
Our Mission, Vision & Values
To ensure every clinical study is executed in ethical and safe manner, that provides highest possible quality and accurate data, meeting Saudi Arabia and international standards cost effectively respecting timelines.
To be a recognized SMO and CRO Partner with Bio and pharmaceutical Companies in drug development in Saudi Arabia.
Professionalism, Integrity, Caring, Achieving, Commitment
KAUMED’s objective is to effectively collaborate with sponsors and CROs to help ensure clinical trial goals and expectations are met.
In particular, our philosophy revolves around three key measures, Time, Quality and Cost
Advancing drug Development and Certifying Excellence in Clinical Research Compliance.
Together we can deliver Life –Changing Therapies, Treatment.
We are committed to solving problems before they arise, to making the process smarter and more efficient, and to being a true partner to our clients, in every sense.
KAU MED offers following services:
- CRO Contract
- Submission for Institutional Review Board or Independent Ethics Committee (IRB/IEC) approval
- Patient Counseling ,Patient Recruitment and Patient Follow-up
- Informed consent form (ICF)
- Site initiation and trial close-out operations
- Trial-related documents archival and maintenance
- Reporting serious adverse events
- Ensuring protocol compliance
- Clinical Research Coordination and Monitoring
- Medical Writing
- Bio Statistics
Therapeutic Area Expertise:
KAU MED will work in most therapeutic areas including but not limited to :
- Infectious Diseases
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
KAU-MED and Clinical Research Unit is centrally located in Jeddah , is less than a half hour’s drive from King Abdul-Aziz’s international airport, and is just minutes from some of the nation’s finest resort hotels.
Our facility includes examination rooms, in-house specimen processing, biological sample refrigerator/freezers, dedicated space for study monitors, secure record storage, an in-house pharmacy and a state-of-the-art computer network and IT department .
Why We are Different:
- GCP Trained and Certified Clinical Trial Monitoring Team
- Extensive network with King Abdulaziz University
- Well-defined SOPs to comply with GCP
- Data Base of investigators in Diversified Therapeutics area
- Collaborative work with the prestigious Research institute
- Easy hospital/sites Communication
- Easy access to the local hospital authorities
- Fast Recruitment Rate
- Source Data verification 100%
- Provide Study Feasibility Report within 72 Hours
- Regulatory acceptability, Better -Regulatory understanding – easier for smooth functioning of the clinical trials
- Publication Acceptability
- Better understanding – clinical research market & local region
- Cost Effective, outsource CRC and CRA
- Leaders become familiar with the new compounds and Hopefully, to become spokespersons in Favor of the compound when it is marked