The CRS Fellows program honors and recognizes individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the field of clinical research and/or to the Clinical Research Society.
Nominees for CRS Fellow may NOT be current members of Clinical Research Society (CRS) but will have to become members before the fellowship can be awarded. The selection of CRS Fellows is based on documented excellence and leadership in clinical research and translational medicine, professional excellence, education, and/or management.
Nomination documents must address all these areas.
Appropriate activities might include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Outstanding and creative contributions to scientific and/or clinical research
- Superior achievements in the teaching and learning of clinical research
- Strong, effective leadership or managerial excellence in an organization within the clinical research enterprise
- Outstanding contribution towards awareness of ethics in human research
- Outstanding contribution to Clinical Research Society
You may nominate yourself or a colleague.
How To Submit A Nomination:
All nominations must be submitted online through the Online Nomination System.
– Detailed CV of the nominee
– Recommendation letter from the nominator (if being nominated by someone) clearly describing the nominee’s major accomplishments and leadership
– Self nomination letter (if nominating yourself) clearly describing your major accomplishments and leadership
– Any other supplementary information in support of the nomination
(Please keep these documents ready before using the Online Nomination System)
Fellows are selected by a Selection Committee appointed by the CRS Board Committee on Grants & Awards, which has governance oversight for the program.
CRS Fellows are recognized and honored through the CRS website. Each Fellow receives a lapel pin and a certificate.
Additional information on the CRS Fellows Program can be obtained by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org