Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Investigators examining the level of interaction among the US Food and Drug Administration and pharmaceutical organizations identified that no meetings to talk about study design had taken place in 20% of latest new drug approvals. The research, presented in...
- New Drug ASP8273 Shows Beneficial Clinical Trial Results for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Gut Bacteria May help in Preventing Metabolic Syndrome
- What is Primary Age-Related Tauopathy ( PART )?
- Researchers Identified An Effective Way to Deliver HIV Drugs to Infants
- Scientists See Success in Initial Clinical Trial of Hepatitis C Vaccine
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...