Welcome to Clinical Research Society
The initial blood test for early-stage osteoarthritis could shortly be developed, say scientists who recommend the biomarker they have recognized can identify the painful joint problem prior to bone damage occurs. The study, lead by the University of Warwick...
- UBC Animal Study Shows Promising Results in Stem cell-based Therapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Scientists Identify Brain Cells That Controls Circadian Rhythm
- Anti Herpes Drug Valacyclovir Decreases HIV Levels
- New Research Explains How Genetic Changes Lead To Familial Alzheimer’s disease
- Anti Fungal Drug Cresemba Got Approval From US FDA To Treat Rare Fungal Infections
Daily, nearly 30 individuals in the US lose their lives in an alcohol-related motor vehicle accident. But with respect to a new research, launching alcohol interlock devices to all new motor vehicles could reduce over 80% of these accidents....
- Link Between Brain Swelling and Death From Cerebral Malaria
- Vitamin D Supplementation Does Not Decrease Blood Pressure
- Researchers Identified Way to Improve Effects of Immunotherapy For Glioblastoma
- Lack of Sleep Increases Blood Pressure At Night Time
- Link Between Colorectal Cancer and Vegetarian Diet
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...