Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Researchers have developed a new molecule that shows promise for controlling HIV devoid of day-to-day antiretroviral medication. The molecule foils a broader range of HIV strains in the lab than any identified broadly neutralizing HIV antibody and is much...
- New Hope for Alzheimer’s Disease: Researchers have Identified a Molecule that Can Stop an Essential Stage in the Progression of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Link Between Super Enhancers and Autoimmune Diseases
- FDA Approved Anti Epilepsy Drug Shows Promise for Decreasing Stroke – Induced Brain Damage
- A New Drug Delivery Device Could Increase the lifespan of Cancer Patients
- Vaccine Trial for Ebola Begins in Liberia
At the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Seattle, WA, scientists from the UK reported results from a research indicating that taking an antiretroviral medicine everyday is very effective at protecting men who have sex with men from...
- Device Treatment for Varicose Veins Got Approval From US FDA
- New Study LEAP Identifies New Way to Prevent Peanut Allergies
- Link Between Mortality Risk and Mental Disorders
- Link Between Mercury Exposure and Autoimmune Diseases in Women
- Iron Supplementation Shortens Hemoglobin Recovery Time After Blood Donation
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...