Welcome to Clinical Research Society
According to the outcomes of a recent study reported at the 2015 European Cancer, aspirin may double the possibilities of survival for sufferers with gastrointestinal cancers. This recent study, lead by Dr. Martine Frouws, add to increasing evidence indicating...
- Novartis Entresto One Step Closer To European Commission Approval
- DNA-based Nanodevices for Molecular Medicine
- WHO Raises Serious Issues with Big Indian Supplier of Tuberculosis Drugs
- TGA Reduces Time Frame for GMP Clearance Applications
- Jardiance Shows Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Diabetic Patients
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...