Welcome to Clinical Research Society
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration have given approval for a novel surgically implanted device to treat obesity sufferers. The Aspire Assist device makes use of a tube to drain some portion of the stomach contents following every meal....
- Novo Nordisk Reports Diabetes Drug Victoza Reduces Heart Problems by 13 %
- Brexit Outcome: How Will MHRA and EMA handle the Split ?
- MicroRNAs Recognized as New Targets for Treating Asthma
- Digital Coronary Heart Unveils New Clues to Coronary Heart Failure
- New Research Identifies how HIV gets into Immune Cells
For individuals who suffer debilitating arthritis in their knees, investigators report in a small study that just one injection of stem cells can decrease pain and inflammation. The idea is experimental: Extract stem cells from an individual’s own body...
- High Fiber Diet is the Simplest Way to Protect against Food Allergy
- IARC Report says Coffee Not Carcinogenic but Piping Hot Beverages Probably Are !!
- Consuming High-fat Diet during Pregnancy Can Harm Three Future Generations
- Weight Gain in Kids Connected with Reduced Hormone Levels
- Letting the Baby Cry May Result in Better Sleep
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...