Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Recently University of Colorado Cancer Center presented a study in journal Prostate that provides powerful proof that inflammation may be the connection among Vitamin D and prostate cancer. Particularly, the research reveals that the gene GDF-15, identified to be...
- Link Between Aortic Valve Disease and High LDL Cholesterol
- A New Study Suggest that Ibuprofen is Superior than Morphine in Treating Child’s Fractures
- SCENESSE : First Drug for Rare Sun Disease Received Approval from EMA
- In a Novel Study Researchers Converted Human Skin Cells Directly into Brain Cells
- Team Finds out How Microbes Develop a Highly Effective Antibiotic
- Reasons Not to Worry About Ebola in the US
- CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Ebola Monitoring
- Daily Consumption of Black tea and Orange Juice can Cut-Down Ovarian Cancer Risk by More Than 30 %
- Which is More Effective for Children’s Cough, Placebos or No Treatment?
- What are the Health Benefits of Sun Exposure?
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...