Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Investigators have advance their understanding of fragile X syndrome – the very popular identified cause of inherited intellectual disability – thanks to a sufferer with a mutation in a particular gene showing some of the disorder’s symptoms. Generally, fragile...
- Surgically Implanted Device Received FDA Node to Treat Obesity
- Novel Therapeutic Target Identified for Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Investigators Identified a Protein that May Fight Against Obesity Driven Diabetes
- Jazz Pharmaceutical’s Erwinaze Received US FDA Approval for Intravenous Administration
- US FDA Provides 510(k) Approval to Roxwood’s CenterCross Catheter
Most of us drink coffee for a morning boost, and now, a new research provides one more reason to drink coffee; it could decrease the possibility of melanoma skin cancer by a 20 percent. The investigation, performed by investigators...
- Link Between Vitamin A and Type 2 Diabetes
- Universal Flu Vaccine Will be Available in Coming 5-7 Years
- Link between Vitamin D, Immune System and Colorectal Cancer
- Added Sugars: Type of Sugars Associated with Lot of Health Problems
- Metabolic Syndrome Connected to Enhanced Possibility of Endometrial Cancer in Older Women
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...