Welcome to Clinical Research Society
International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) Members agreed upon various moves that would rebuild the ICH’s good clinical practice (GCP) guidelines while in a meeting in Japan in November 2016. After interactions, ICH said it wants to carry out a...
- Vitamin D Might Enhance Survival Rate in Breast Cancer Patients
- New Findings Might Help in Developing Better Drugs for Autism
- Maternal Allergies May Increases Autism and ADHD Risk in Offspring
- Link between Maternal Rheumatoid Arthritis and Childhood Epilepsy in Offspring
- Endoceutics’s Intrarosa Gets Approval from US FDA
In 2015, Zika came onto the world stage in a big way, rapidly spreading to over 50 nations and resulting in 1000’s of microcephaly cases. Immediately after, the World Health Organization considered the outbreak a global emergency. Now, however,...
- Sudarshan Kriya Yoga Might be an Add on Therapy for Patients who are not Responding to Antidepressants
- Who Has Better Memory Power: Men or Women?
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency during Pregnancy Amplifies Kid’s Diabetes Risk
- Protein Rich Diet & Weight Loss : The Mechanism Unfolded
- How do Heart Cells Transform into Bone
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...