Welcome to Clinical Research Society
U.S. and U.K. health authorities have created a new partnership with funds of hundreds of millions of dollars to speed up the progression of new antibiotics and deal with the increasing issue of drug resistance. The new group named...
- EMA Revealed First Guidelines on PBPK Modelling
- Pancreatic Cancer: FAK Inhibitors to Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy might Increase Survival Rate
- New Findings Increase Hopes on Alzheimer’s Vaccine
- Dermofit: New App to Identify Early Stage Skin Cancer
- Investigational Drug LMTX as a Glimmer of Hope for Alzheimer’s in Phase III Trials
Pancreatic cancer is one of the leading problems throughout the world. A study team at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) in New York discovers that decreasing levels of antioxidants in pancreatic cells can assist to kill them. This new...
- Link between Renin-angiotensin System and Weight Gain
- Resveratrol Research Provides New Understanding into Alzheimer’s
- Daily 1 Hour of Exercise Balance Health Risks of Extended Sitting
- Gluten Sensitivity & Celiac Disease – The Biological Mechanism Unfurled
- Red Meat Consumers to Face the Chill Wind of ESRD
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...