Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Scientists have designed a novel blood examine that can forecast with 90% reliability whether a healthy individual will develop Alzheimer’s or cognitive reduction within 3 years. They report how they are determined and confirmed by the ten biomarkers that...
- A New Clinical Trials of Type 1 Diabetes has Extremely Positive Outcomes
- Scientists Successful in Developing Human Lungs in Lab
- SEMCARE: A New Approach for Early Subject Enrolment in Clinical Trails
- AMPK Activation Leads to Cancer Growth & Not Inhibition
- Blood Cancer Cells killed in Spontaneity by our Immune System
- Passive smoking may lead to cardiovascular issues in children
- Physicians Recognized Mutations in a Gene that can Decrease the Possibility of Developing Type 2 Diabetes
- Scientist Identified a Polio Like Disease Which Strikes Five Kids in California
- High Risk Infection Areas for Malaria Affect More Than 50% of African Population
- Rise in Dementia for Women with High Estrogen Levels and Diabetes
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...