Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Prostate cancer’s new biomarker has been determined that can be found in tissue and urine samples. Scientists at Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, have identified a set of RNA molecules apparent in prostate cancer sufferers but not in men without...
- NF-kB Helps Cancer Cells Hide from Immune System
- Researchers Identified Drug Target for All Species of Ebola
- Could Gene Mutation Leads to Development of Novel Cancer Medicines?
- CDC Estimates Ebola Cases in West Africa Could Go Beyond Half Million by January
- Could New Blood Test Forecast Schizophrenia Risk?
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...