Welcome to Clinical Research Society
The US Food and Drug Administration on 30th August accepted Sandoz’s biosimilar to Amgen’s blockbuster Enbrel, which will be identified as Erelzi (etanercept-szzs) for all indications provided in the reference product’s label. Erelzi is the 2nd biosimilar accepted via...
- Aurobindo and Intas among Final few Bidders for $1B Teva Generics Unit
- Phase III Clinical Trial Flop Scuttles Vectura ‘s Desires for Broadening Flutiform into COPD
- Zika Might be Treatable with Existing Drugs
- Diagnostic Test for Early Parkinson’s Diagnosis is a Step Closer
- Mefenamic Acid Could Reverse Alzheimer’s disease
The World Health Organization (WHO) on 30th Aug released new therapy guidelines for 3 sexually transmitted infections (STIs) (chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis), stating the updates respond to an “urgent need” in light of improving antimicrobial resistance. Ian Askew, director...
- Majority of Youth vape e-cigarettes for Flavor not for Nicotine
- Promising Novel Compound to Reverse Cocaine addiction in Preclinical Trials
- Association between Job Fulfillment and Health Outcomes
- Association between Vitamin D and Birth Control Discovered
- Antioxidant Suppression Eliminates Pancreatic Cancer Cells
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...