Welcome to Clinical Research Society
Present drugs for controlling blood sugar in type 2 diabetes – which takes place when the body turns into desensitized to insulin – come with the danger that blood-sugar levels fall too low. Now in a research of mice...
- New Study Provides Proof on Lack of Transparency in Clinical Trials
- Novel Study Provides Additional Proof That Cannabis Decrease Tumor Development
- How Cannabis Leads to Paranoia
- New Study Identifies More Than 99% of Alzheimer’s Drug Trials Failed in Last Decade
- Genetic Proof for Origin of the Genders Identified in Green Algae
The unhealthy effects of higher cholesterol – specifically LDL, the “bad” type – are recognized contain cardiovascular disease, stroke and atherosclerosis. But in a new research, scientists have identified how cholesterol triggers a cellular signaling pathway connected to cancer....
- Lack of Sleep in Older People Speeds up Aging of the Brain
- Which is More Effective for Type 2 Diabetes: Insulin Pumps or Insulin Injection
- WHO Developed Framework to Remove Tuberculosis from 33 Countries
- Insulin Treatment May do More Damage than Good for Diabetes Patients Who are Above 50 Age
- Connection between PCOS and Diabetes
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...