Welcome to Clinical Research Society
According to report presented in The Lancet explains how a male physician who developed Ebola in Sierra Leone survived the disease soon after being treated with a medicine that is being examined for use against vascular leakage syndrome. The...
- Metal Detection Can Provide Early Detection of Breast Cancer
- In Novel Study Investigators Discover Potential Drug Target for Frontotemporal Dementia
- Link Between PET Scans and TB Drug Trails
- Ebola Vaccine Shows Promising Outcomes in Initial Human Trials
- A New Study Explains Level of US FDA Impact on Drug Study Design
A new assessment discovers male infertility as a outcome of poor semen quality may be connected with particular medical issues, like as peripheral artery disease, non-ischemic heart disease, Cerebrovascular disease, endocrine disorders and hypertension. The investigation team – lead...
- Tamoxifen Decreased Breast Cancers Rates by Nearly 35% in Last Two Decades
- Link Between Childhood obesity, Lack of Sleep and Breathing Issues
- Many Breast Cancer Patients didn’t Receive Shorter and Inexpensive Radiation Treatment
- According to WHO Recent Report Malaria Deaths Decreased Since 2000
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Seasonal Affective Disorder
Any individual who is currently employed or was employed in the last five years in a capacity where he/she assumed any direct responsibility related to the conduct of clinical research is eligible for Professional Membership. Professional Membership Benefits Following...